Tuesday 10 May 2011

sTORY mORRy...... SoRRY.... DoN'T Be ANGry........









letc: She's ur girl...?

boy: nope..... not my girl....

letc: naahh.... then if not y did u bring along her pic...? especially during dis time....

boy: hmmmmm.... shhhhhh.... hehehe

letc: wait.... she must be very special to u rite...?

boy: yeepppp.... absolutely miss.... so special...... :)

letc: (smile).. her name..?

boy: the other side miss...

letc: emmm... nice....

boy: thanks miss...

letc: how sweet u r... u made it by urself..? can u make another one for me..? but put my pic inside la....

boy: no prob miss.... just give me ur pic later...

letc: keep it up boy.... sweet... continue ur work.. still got one hour more... n gud luck...

boy: thanks miss.... :)

5 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Nombor Ekor... hehe