Friday 3 June 2011

we don't say goodbye......





I'm staring out into the night, trying to hide the pain
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain

Well, I'm going home, back to the place where I belong
And where your love has always been enough for me
I'm not running from, no, I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home, well I'm going home

The miles are getting longer, it seems, the closer I get to you
I've not always been the best man or friend for you
But your love it makes true and I don't know why
You always seem to give me another try...


so this is who i am
and this is all i know
and i must choose to live
for all that i can give
the spark that makes the power grow

and i will stand for my dream if i can
symbol of my faith in who i am
but you are my only
and i must follow on the road that lies ahead
and i won't let my heart control my head
but you are my only
and we don't say good bye
and i know what i've got to be

immortality
i make my journey through eternity
i keep the memory of you and me inside

fufill your destiny
is there within the child
my storm will never end
my fate is on the wind
the king of hearts, the joker's wild
but we don't say goodbye
i'll make them all remember me

cause i have found a dream that must come true
every ounce of me must see it through
but you are my only
i'm sorry i don't have a role for love to play
hand over my heart i'll find a way
i will make them give it to me

wish i could keep u much longer...... :)
cos u r my strength...
sorry cos i'm late......
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Nombor Ekor... hehe